Originally Posted: 8th of May 2012, 5:02pm
801. How often do you change your mood in a day?
it depends what kind of day it is, and if anything drastic happens
802. When you ask people how they are doing you actually care about their answer or is it just polite?
i actually care and want to know what they say, otherwise, when i don’t care, i don’t ask. simple as that
803. Would you consider yourself to be very polite?
politeness levels depends on the situation and context
804. Do you like movies and books that involve nuclear holocaust?
805. Have you ever had a lucid dream (a dream in which you knew you were dreaming and had complete control over what happened in the dream)?
806. Have you ever had a flying dream?
many many times.
807. Have you ever had a lucid flying dream?
808. What’s the oddest law you ever heard of?
not being able to vote for your own freakin president. really! that’s just utterly stupid
809. What is the ultimate way to connect with another person?
810. Can you be intimate with someone without touching him or her?
811. Can men and women ever really be ‘just friends’ with no interest in anything more?
813. Are you addicted to this survey like drugs?
814. If your signifigant other wanted to wait for marriage could you hold out or would you leave them (or would you cheat)?
wait for what?
815. What’s the longest sentence you can make using only words that start with the same letter as your first name?
not very long
816. If you had a theme song what would it be?
“whisper in the wind”
817. Are you cranky?
only when i wake up
818. Which group generally annoys you more, people older than you, or people younger than you?
younger for sure
819. Do you refer to older people as old farts?
no that doesn’t make sense. farts are just air.
820. Do you refer to younger people as the kids?
821. Which is better: Poems that everyone can relate to or poems that are intensely personal to the author?
822. Is it worse to be too hot or too cold?
823. Are you so flexible that you can put your feet behind your head?
i can’t do that
824. Would you enjoy reading fairy tales written about robots?
825. Is smoking a turn on or gross?
gross. that is part of my rules: no smoking. it doesn’t matter how hot you are, i’m gonna say no if you smoke.
826. What is the one way you wouldn’t want to die?
freezing to death
827. Which would look sillier on you: A cowboy hat or a Rasta hat?
828. Would you rather have a job doing something indoors or outdoors?
829. Would you rather learn more about human nutrition or meteorology?
830. Have you ever taken honors courses?
831. What do you think of crop circles?
832. Where do they come from?
the earth, which is a natural fertilizer for foods
833. When was the last time you screwed up big time?
834. You have a choice. What do you eat: none
A veggie burger
A turkey dog
A cheese sandwich
835. Do you get a lot of random instant messages?
836. Do you have a paper journal also?
i do, but im not very good at writing. its not something that i love to do
837. VHS or DVD?
838. Vinyl, cassette tape, or CD?
839. Have you ever seen the video/heard the song Days Go By, performed by Dirty Vegas?
840. MTV: should it play morel videos or more shows?
videos and korean or japanese style variety shows featuring musicians/singers/etc
841. Name a band: arashi
Do fans of that band tend to share any characteristics with each other?
yup. they all love the same band
842. What does the expression ‘touch and go’ mean?
to touch something and then go
843. Caffeine or alcohol?
844. Betty or Veronica?
i dont know
Archie or Reggie or Jughead?
i don’t know
845. What book are you reading right now?
sources of east asian traditions: volume 1
846. Is the news too depressing?
847. Would you rather have a stuffed lion, elephant, pig or duck?
848. Are you late for a very important date?
849. Ever use star 69?
850. Is everyone as smart as you?
851. Have you ever seen the musical Annie?
852. Sheets: silk or satin?
853. Bath: soap or bubbles?
854. Your best color: blue or red?
855. What’s your favorite candy?
none really. im not into candy
856. Can you sing?
857. It’s the end of the world, as we know it. How do you feel?
move to a different country and enjoy my time with my dog
858. You take your little sister (she’s 12) shopping for school clothes. Mom gave you the money to hold. She picks out a skimpy top emblazoned “Hottie” and hip-hugging pants that leave at least two inches of skin north and south of her navel exposed to the wind. She insists: If she doesn’t have these clothes, she’ll look awful, the other kids will tease her, and she’ll feel like a nerd.
Do you think she should or should not wear these clothes?
i’d tell her: if she wants it then work for money to pay for it
Do you buy them for her?
859. What do you think is the most annoying cliché?
i don’t know
860. What band is underground right now but will one day get really popular?
i dont know
861. Of the following which word best describes you: quiet
versatile (flexible): frexible?
x-tra special: special
your own best friend: dont have one
zany: whats that?
862. What does BYOB stand for? be your obese budy
863. Who is sexiest: none
864. Do you always do what’s expected of you?
it depends on the context.
865. Do you believe everything you hear on the news?
i dont listen to the news. most of it is one sided, and are only doing it because they want you to watch their show every morning
866. Would you prefer a $100.00 gift certificate to Hot Topic or Abercrombie & Fitch (assuming neither store gives change, so you’ll have to spend the whole thing)?
867. Have you ever won a competition?
868. Who looks sloppier when they are over weight, guys or girls?
both can look sloopy
869. At what age do you become all grown up?
depends on the person
870. Have you ever written graffiti on anything?
yup. school bathrooms
871. Can you remember what you wrote?
872. Are you a force of nature?
873. What do you think of blue eye shadow?
its ok? i dunno.
How about gold eye shadow?
874. Would you ever wear any of the following Halloween costumes: i dont celebrate halloween
875. Should birth control be taught in high school?
it should be taught earlier
How about in jr. high or elementary school?
876. Would you consider yourself a genius?
877. What did you think of the movie Solaris?
i havent seen it
878. Which is usually better movies or books?
it can be arguable. sometimes movies are better. example: you never hear a person say “dude , the bible was way better than the movie”
879. Do you think The Hobbit will be made into a movie?
i think it already has….
880. Do you research which brands use sweatshops to make their clothing before you shop?
881. What gives you a magical feeling?
882. Have you ever pulled apart a Christmas cracker?
883. Would you rather watch basketball or play basketball?
884. Do you think that everyone makes his or her own problems?
885. Do you often consider how your actions will affect other people?
886. Are J-Lo and Ben Afleck interesting to you at all?
they are not interesting
887. Do you use bad grammar or hate bad grammar?
grammar is never bad
888. Make up a tabloid headline: “DUUUUUDE”
889. Do you like to learn new things?
all the time
890. What’s more important, fame or personal accomplishment?
891. Sweet dreams are made of this….candy
What are they made of?candy
892. Two trailer park girls go round the outside…
Round the outside of what?
i dont know
893. Are you wearing a piece of jewelry that means a lot to you right now?
no . i wear it cuz i dont know how to put it back on…
894. If someone was going to inscribe a message on a ring and give it to you what would you want it to say?
895. Guys who are losing their hair:
Should they shave their heads?
Or let it go?
just let it go
896. Do rock stars work hard or lead the easy life?
897. How much water do you drink every day?
about 23 oz. but i am trying to drink more . maybe 1 leter ? that should be good goal for me.
898. Are you driven or kinda apathetic?
both. depends for what
899. Who do you turn to when you are down?
my dog and a book
900. Would you ever wear seran-wrap?