Originally Posted: 8th of May 2012, 5:01pm
601. Do you have a lust for life?
i have no idea what you’re talking about
602. Do you want to get more out of life?
603. Would you want to learn to:
Convert to Buddhism? i am buddhist
Cure a hangover? i already know this
Lie persuasively? lying leads to no lying, and no. i already know how to do this
604. What character from a movie is most like you?
none thus far that i know of
605. Are you comfortable with the idea of your own death?
yes. its part of life
606. How do you feel about arranged marriages?
cool? haha, i don’t know. i’ve never had one, so i can’t say.
607. What do you hate that everyone else seems to like?
a lot of things. but this is normal since we have all our personal tastes
608. What do you like that others seem to hate?
a lot of things.
609. If you had to be named after a month, which month would you pick?
610. Is time more like a highway or a meadow to you?
time is like a circle
611. What is your favorite movie?
so far its kal ho na ho
612. Which would you choose to be back in the day: a warrior, an alchemist, a minstrel, a bard, an oracle, a peasant, or a merchant?
alchemist. or a healer. that would be pretty cool. cuz you can’t kill me if you want me to heal you
613. What is your favorite song lyric?
614. What will you never run out of?
615. If you could force someone to fall madly in love with you, (anyone you choose) would you do it?
hmm…i guess i would but i would have to met him first
616. Have you ever seen the Disney movie The Black Cauldron?
617. Have you ever read The Black Cauldron by Alexander Lloyd (or any of his other books in the Prydain Chronicles)?
618. Have you ever written a paper the night before it was due?
How about the day it was due?
no. that would be too late for my type of procrastination
619. Is there a movie you have watched so many times that you can quote it line for line?
the nightmare before christmas by tim burton
620. What is your favorite season?
621. Do you mind being described as cute?
622. What is the tackiest object in your home?
i don’t know
623. What do you think people are most ignorant towards?
a bunch of things!! trust me!
624. What is it that makes you an interesting person?
i dont know
625. What makes other people interesting to you?
that there is something that i can relate to
626. How open to suggestion are you?
i’m always open for suggestions
627. Is Michael Jackson black or white?
he’s black genetically, therefore his kids would be able to have a higher melatonin level from others
628. Are you often lonely?
629. What’s the most unusual pet you’ve ever had?
630. Have you ever threatened an authority figure?
631. If you had to choose would you rather make all your decisions henceforth with your head only or with your heart only?
with my head since without brain capacity, then i would simply be a vegetable
632. How imaginative are you?
633. Do you like the Counting Crows?
634. If you took this survey from the diary (5000 Q Survey V2.0) did you note me so I could read it?
635. Are you more tense or laid back?
it depends on the situation. some situations make me tense verses others are laid back
636. Does your happiness depend on anyone else, or are you happy no matter what any one says or does?
happiness is a shared emotion.
637. What do you think of the idea of putting the bible into the format of a fashion magazine to attract the interest of teenagers?
it has nothing to do with me, so i have no interest. besides, its really none of my business
638. How often do you drink to get drunk?
none thus far
639. Would you consider yourself to be diplomatic?
i dont think so
640. Do you think that most of the classes you have taken were taught in such a way as to make plain the relevance of the subject matter in your everyday life?
the american classes i have taken? no
641. Do you remember Crystal Pepsi?
i dont’ know what that is
642. When was the last time you spent a night away from home?
not that long ago.
643. Some people say that there is no such thing as a stupid question. Is that true?
no. there are stupid questions. people just don’t want to admit it to themselves
644. What is the most interesting TV channel?
645. Name one song you could live without hearing ever again:
the american anthem
646. Do your pets understand you when you talk?
they do not understand language like an expert, but she is smart. dogs are great at noticing emotions, facial features,
and body language.
647. What are three things you HAVE NOT done that might surprise people?
it depends on the person i would tell
648. Have you ever had a secret admirer?
no. if i did, i dont know about them. but then again, that wouldn’t be a admirer if they have not done anything
649. Have you been to a museum this year?
yes, just yesterday
650. Do you ever watch porn?
651. Do you think that it would be a good idea if people served in the army, navy or air force for a while before they were allowed to vote?
that’s up to american officials to agree on
652. If you were required to do this to vote, would you?
hell no. that just sounds like bribery
653. Do people often give you weird looks?
654. Do like Japanese cooking?
some of it
655. Do you care for stray animals?
656. Which animated movies have you seen and what did you think of them:
A Charlie Brown Christmas: never seen it
A Garfield Halloween: never seen it
The Secret of Nimh: never seen it
The Last Unicorn: never seen it
The original Lord of the Rings cartoons: never seen it
657. Are you ambidextrous (equally good at using both hands)?no
658. Do you always say; “bless you” after someone sneezes, or do you hesitate?
i son’t say that
659. If you and your friends could go away for 2 days over Halloween weekend where would you go?
i would go back to japan or viequez
660. Which of these animated movies have you seen and what did you think of them:
As the Wind Blows
Grave of the Fireflies: it blew my mind away. although i saw the real people version. i felt so mad and sad
How the Grinch Stole Christmas
Spirited Away: i loved this movie. it was hilarious how they depicted the americans as fat pigs that couldn’t stop eating.
even pigs aren’t that degrading.
661. Do you feel that society is male dominated, female dominated, or neutral?
every culture is different.
662. What words offend you?
i’m not sure
663. They’re just words. Can you get over it?
like i said. i’m not sure. since i can’t think of any
664. Have you ever looked into different religions?
yes. its very interesting to learn about them
665. Which ones have you looked into?
pretty much a lot of them. mostly outside the abrahamic religion.
666. What do you think of Satanism as a religion?
like i said, i’ve look outside the abrahamic religions.
667. Do you like it better when your classes are taught sitting in rows or sitting in a circle?
668. Have you ever read your own tarot cards?
ive never done that
669. Which ones do you like better, the three old star wars movies or the 2 new ones?
all of them are good and part of a sequence
670. If you scream in outer space does it make a sound?
671. If you saw The Queen of the Damned did you want to be a vampire/Goth afterwards?
i would like to be a vampire
672. If you saw SLC Punk did you want to be punk afterwards?
i dont know who that is
673. What is your favorite zombie movie?
674. Best kids birthday party: ceramics, chuck-e-cheese, roller rink, bowling, sleep over, or movie theater?
none of those sound any good
675. What were your parties like when you were a kid?
i don’t know… different from american ones of course
676. Best teen (about 15-16) birthday party: ceramics, chuck-e-cheese, roller rink, bowling, sleep over, movie theater, house party, catered in a hall, restaurant, family trip, concert?
why are you asking me this..?
677. What are/were your 15-16 year old parties like?
a day to celebrate my age and mother.
678. Best 18th birthday party: ceramics, chuck-e-cheese, roller rink, bowling, sleep over, movie theater, house party, catered in a hall, restaurant, family trip, concert, club, pool hall, college party.
i really don’t care
679. If you are 18 what was your party like?
i didn’t have a party
680. Best 21st birthday party: ceramics, chuck-e-cheese, roller rink, bowling, sleep over, movie theater, house party, catered in a hall, restaurant, family trip, concert, club, pool hall, college party, bar, Atlantic city/Las Vegas trip?
i’m just going to the pool
681. If you saw The Craft were you interested in wicca/paganism/magic afterwards?
i dont know what that is
682. What are your top 3 priorities?
poop, eat, sleep 😛
683. If you saw fight club did you want to get into a fistfight afterwards?
i didn’t see fight club
684. What is your favorite smell?
the smell of clean, and beach smells.
685. Give everything below a humor rating (1 = laugh your ass off, 2 = lol, 3 = smile, 4 = lame, 5 = not funny, 6 = offensive):
People falling 5
Rape jokes 6
Sarcastic comments 3
Blonde jokes 4
Dirty jokes 6
God/religion jokes 4
Long-ass jokes 2
Death jokes 2
Pain/sickness jokes 2
Animals doing cute stuff 3
Bodily functions 2
Knock jokes 4
Ethnic jokes 1/6
Ironic situations 3
685. If you saw Cruel Intentions did you want to have lots of meaningless sex afterwards?
i didn’t see that
686. Do you get at least three hugs per day?
687. What should someone never say to you/call you if they want to remain on your good side?
a lot of crap that i can’t even start describing
688. If you saw Trainspotting did you want to do drugs afterwards?
no, that’s just stupid
689. Do movies have a great influence on you?
some, but rarely
690. Do you have a favorite reality TV show?
D no arashi and We Got Married
691. Are there certain roles that people are pressured to play in society or can they basically do whatever they want?
they choose what ‘roles’ they do
692. How does the 2004 Dawn of the Dead remake compare to the original movie?
i never saw that
693. Have you ever held a magnifying glass over an insect to burn it?
no, i haven’t heard it
694. Have you ever pulled the wings off a fly, butterfly or any other insect?
695. What would you think of a guy (if you’re into guys) or a girl (if you’re into girls) who wanted to take you to the park to feed the birds and look at the turtles and fish in the water on a date?
i think it would be sweat
696. Do you use public pools?
not at the moment
697. Do you use public bathrooms?
698. Do you use public showers?
699. How old will you be in 17 years?
17 years older
700. Would it effect you at all if you knew that a very large meteor was headed towards earth that would impact in 17 years?
yes, it would make an impact