Originally Posted; 8th of May 2012, 4:59pm
- Some say that high school is the best time of your life. Was that true for you?
definitely not. i dont know how sane americans kept themselves in order to say that sort of thing
402. What do you find yourself encouraging others to try?
403. Which is better: Mel Brooks or Woody Allen?
woody allen ^^
404. When was the last time you were up all night?
that’s pretty much every night ^^”‘ during summer break
405. __ is life. The rest is just details. Fill in the blank.
406. Are people too complex and different to be categorized?
no . human behaviour is pretty predictable
407. Is it good to have pride in your own race or does that separate people from each other because it makes them think of everyone else as ‘outsiders’?
this is a stupid question. first of all ‘race’ is something we learn culturally. so what americans think is ‘black’ others have a totally different view. in every culture we separate ourselves in some way. it only comes to those cultures that separate their races from other races. this only happens in u.s. since they are individualists. of course, i would like to explain more, but then it would take up more space.
408. What fictional story would you like to live through?
Rune Factory Frontier
409. Are cats or dogs smarter?
smarter than what…? they are definitely smart just like many other animals
410. Have you ever guessed someone’s password and broken into their diary?
no. i have never bothered to..
411. What teacher, if any, has effected you the most in your life?
in a good way: maybe shingo? or….i don’t know
412. Are you more easily bored or excited?
413. What’s the bravest or most daring thing you have ever done?
i think i haven’t done much that is brave or daring , other than rock climbing
414. “What’s the point of robbery when nothing is worth taking?” (- Adam Ant)
it leads not no robbery. so the logical thing to do is not rob.
415. If your man or woman served you breakfast in bed as a treat what would you want?
a good breakfast with no additional conditions. american food not included.
416. What do you do only when you are upset?
probably i just distract myself with things to do
417. What’s the oddest CD in your collection?
418. What’s the best diary name you ever saw?
none thus far
419. What would your friends be surprised to learn about you?
that i’m not white. haha or a bunch of other things.
420. Who owes you an apology?
a few people come up to mind
421. Who deserves an apology from you?
422. How would you like to treat your kids differently from the way your parents treated you?
i would keep my promises
423. Which do you like best: 60’s, 70’s or 80’s fashion?
i like fashion from japan.
424. What is the worst pick up line ever used on you?
i don’t really know… i do have an ex who is the mushy selfish type
425. Of the following, which word best describes you: inventive, kinetic (energetic), light-hearted, mature.
Mature. i would have said inventive, but that isn’t important compared to mature.
426. Do you own a record player?
Do you use it?
427. How easily do you make friends?
i don’t make friends easily.
428. What is the difference between having character and being a character?
there is no difference
429. Are there any animals you flat out refuse to touch?
no..i definitely would be nervous to touch some, but i would still touch it.
oh. i know, crocodiles and sharks! definitely would not like to touch those while they are alive…
430. Do you care about your weight?
431. Did you/will you go to the prom?
i didn’t go. it wasnt important, and i wasn’t about to waste a bunch of money on 1 dress that i would not be able to wear again.
432. Have you ever wanted to date twins?
no. i haven’t met any cute twins
433. What one thing would you change about high school if you could?
i would change countries
434. If you came with a warning label, what would it say?
WARNING: do not interfere with
435. Are you artistic and creative?
yes. i would say so
436. What were you (probably) doing on this date last year?
was also during my sumer break
437. What are you obsessed with?
reading, art, games
438. What was the last compliment you received?
i don’t remember
439. Do you have any brothers or sisters?
440. Who would you like to be alone with right now?
my dog muchi ^^
441. Do you push people away when you really want them to come closer?
no, that just doesn’t make sense. there would have to be another reason to it, why i would push someone away.
442. Is a prenuptial agreement necessary or does it take the romance and trust out of marriage?
its necessary . i’ve read the laws while comparing states in u.s. its necessary. although there are more nonsense issues within that topic. putting the idea of romance and trust with marriage has only been recent. tell me, is it really romantic to wear a ring all the time and share money with someone? because a marriage is really just a contract specifying you share your material things with someone else.
443. Do you lie your way out of things?
444. Are you better at talking or listening?
445. What will only happen to you once in this lifetime?
446. Know of any conspiracy theories you think might be credible?
no. conspiracy theories are not credible. hence the name ‘conspiracy’
447. What are the most beautiful words that have ever been spoken to you?
none thus far
448. If it were legal would you own a human slave (race unimportant)?
449. Have you ever read your own writing at a poetry reading?
450. What is one simple thing that gives you the happy shivers?
i dont know
451. What do you do for exercise?
Wii, walk, be outside, and certain workouts
452. Would you rather have a strict teacher with a sense of humor or a lenient teacher that doesn’t teach?
a strict teacher with a sense of humor!!
453. If you ever have a baby what might you want to name it?
454. If you won free tickets to a concert from a radio show and had to choose between Inxs, Poison, Blondie and Moby, which would you choose?
i have no idea what you are talking about…
455. Are you a good cook?
i wouldn’t say that..
456. Do you prefer when things come with no assembly required, even if they are a bit more expensive?
that would be nice. although IKEA does have simple and blunt instructions. plus their prices are good too.
457. Start a sentence with the words: what if
what if males weren’t stupid?
458. Are you more spontaneous and unpredictable or loyal and routine?
i am both
459. What is the highest number you can count to in your head?
this could go on forever in 3 languages
460. How do you go about losing weight?
exercise, maintain food portions, limit portion of junk food and sweets to a minimum
461. Do you have street smarts?
462. Do you have a lot of common sense?
i would say so.. but only in certain areas
463. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
464. What’s your favorite movie that involves dancing?
Kal Ho Na Ho
465. Would you ever want to become a guest on a talk show? If yes what would the show’s theme be?
i would love to. but i don’t know which talk show. none of them in u.s are any good
466. Do you like the way you look naked?
467. Have you ever dissected an animal?
yes. for science class. its cruel to have frogs just for the joy of learning their body parts. besides, frogs arent that interesting.
468. Who do you know who is brilliant?
469. Who do you know who is dull?
a LOT of people!
470. Do you ever think about time travel?
all the time. in fact , i did that last summer.
471. What is one interesting fact you know?
Taking a bath everyday is the foundation of good health. Showers don’t count.
472. Do you talk to yourself?
Do you talk to your pets?
all the time!
473. Do you believe that humankind has a future in space (will we live there some day)?
i dont think so.
474. Would you rather wear clothes that you don’t mind getting dirty or more delicate outfits?
both. it really depends on the situation.
475. How do you ‘live life to the fullest’?
enjoy my time, delete annoyances from my life as much as possible
476. Are you sloppy or a neat freak?
477. Would you rather have a trunk full of nickels or half a trunk full of dimes?
i would rather have a trunk full of money worth billions
478. What is the worst mistake you’ve ever made?
let a certain people into my life
479. Are you in good health?
480. Are you patriotic?
Let’s play fact or crap.
Is it a fact? Or is it crap?
481. The greenhouse effect is bad for your health. FACT
482. There are about as many molecules of air in one breath as there are hairs on your head. CRAP: there are more molecules in your hair.
483. The Miss America pageant started out as a contest in which people decorated wheel chairs and one chair was judged the prettiest. WHO GIVES A FUCK
484. To remove a tattoo a physician can place a small balloon under the skin, which is inflated so that the tattooed skin gradually stretches. Then they cut the stretched skin away. CRAP: this is pure bullshit
485. Cock fighting is a sexual sport. WHO GIVES A FUCK
486. It is the warmest time of the day during the hour that the sun is the highest in the sky. WHO GIVES A FUCK
487. Certain scientists specialize in studying cow farts. WHO GIVES A FUCK
488. The brilliant colors (reds, oranges, yellows) across the sky that we get from sunsets are caused mainly by pollution. CRAP
489. In Grimm’s original fairy tale, Rapunzel is pregnant. CRAP: rapunzel is the daughter
490. Dracula was the first movie about a vampire. WHO GIVES A FUCK
491. The inventors of Corn Flakes, the Kellogg brothers, ran a school for delinquent youth. WHO GIVES A FUCK
492. “Kemo Sabe” means “soggy shrub” in Navajo. WHO GIVES A FUCK
493. Sir Thomas Crapper invented the toilet. WHO GIVES A FUCK
494. The Earl of Sandwich invented the Sandwich. WHO GIVES A FUCK
495. Some Chinese alchemists were trying to invent an immortality medicine and accidentally invented gunpowder instead. CRAP: gunpowder was not invented accidentally, and it was not used for guns. guns were invented by white europeans who then stole the powder from china. china used this powder as explosives and fire works, while at the same time, they indeed were trying to look for a medicine of immortality.
496. The human body is made of about 99% water. FACT
497. Bubble gum contains rubber. FACT
498 This survey to the zero power = 0. WHO GIVES A FUCK
499. Most lipstick contains fish scales. WHO GIVES A FUCK
500. There are 86401 seconds in day. CRAP: this would only works if you think of time as lineal. if so, i don’t know how many seconds.