Originally Posted: 8th of May 2012, 4:59pm
301. List 5 things you have not experienced that you would like to experience before you die.
A) that thing where you jump off a plain. but i want to videotape it
B) go to onsen!!!!
C) be fluent in more than 5 languages
D) have my artwork purchased and distributed to those who like it such as individuals’ homes, art museums, etc…
E) see my origins with independence and no trouble from cuba…
302. Will you try to accomplish any of these things within the next year?
that is imposible
303. What do you feel controlled by?
304. If Jesus appeared to you and told you that the moon was made of green cheese would you believe him?
305. What is one thing you are sure of?
that i am alive
306. At what part of the day do you feel the most alert?
307. Have you ever played in a band?
308. Have you ever stared into the ocean thinking ‘early creatures crawled outta that’?
hmm…no not really. although that’s really interesting
309. If not, what do you think of when you are staring into the ocean?
about fishes and how great water can be
310. Do you like the mental challenge of chess or other games?
311. Do you ever think of where your atoms were before they were in you?
they came from other already existing molecules/atoms
312. Do you ever think about where your atoms will go after they have been in you?
they will create something else, and partly be disposed as heat
313. If you didn’t know that people couldn’t fly do you think that you could?
no because its pretty evident that humans can’t fly. you find that out pretty quick…
314. Are you someone that others call when they’re having a problem and want to talk about it?
hm. i guess not. i would like to be
315. When it comes to literature, do you see beyond the writing and into the meaning intended by the author?
yes. sometimes, though authors don’t always have a hidden meaning.
316. Is there anything you can take apart completely, and then put back together, and have no left over parts?
317. What are your feelings about the death penalty?
318. If there was a god and you could ask him/her one question what would it be?
what is the purpose for your existence?
319. Do you believe that life will be found on other planets?
its not something i believe
320. What is something worth suffering for?
nothing is never truly worth it, unless it comes to those situations where you are trying to save a loved ones’ life
321. If you could put an extra eye on your body anywhere you wanted, where would you put it?
on the palm of my hand
322. Are you in touch with the earth and nature?
323. Would you rather live simply or extravagently?
324. Have you ever been camping?
yes. its a lot of fun ^^b and camping as in, carrying your tent with a group, hiking, and no use of cars, out-houses or electronics.
325. Is your heart open when you meet someone new?
326. Are you able to have conversations with and become friends with people who are not like you and are interested in different things than you are?
i can talk to them, but i can’t be truly friends with them. i don’t like to argue with people about things i feel strongly about so i just keep face.
327. Are strangers more beautiful or frightening to you?
beautifuL? haha i dont know. i would say neither.
328. What stops you from doing everything you want to do?
money sadly , and greedy people
329. Can you think of three adjective that do not apply to you at all?
greedy, stupid, and pessimistic
330. How do you feel about Jeremy Jaynes, who got a nine year prison sentence for spamming people with junk email (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeremy_Jaynes)?
supposedly he never served time in jail, but answering the question: i really don’t care
331. Do you know who the current premier of China is?
332. Are you very active?
active….? in which category are you talking about?
333. Is there a city that reminds you of the landscape of your brain?
334. Have you ever loved someone who has loved you back?
335. Is it really being ‘in love with’ someone if the other person doesn’t love you?
no. both have to love each other
336. Do you believe that there is someone perfect for everyone or that people just fall in love with who ever they are with at the time?
being perfect does not exist, but i love the story about “that one just for me”. but i think, people fall in love with whatever person they feel is special that they have found.
337. Do you know secret things?
i dont know///i don’t feel anything i know isa secret ^^”‘
338. Have you ever fallen in love with someone you shouldn’t have?
339. How do you overcome your fears?
hmm by staying away from them ^^”’
340. What can you do better than anyone you know?
beat them at Twister, and Dominos games. but im more confident with beating them at Twister
341. Would you benefit from a wilder existence?
hm, im not sure what you’re talking about
342. Does it seem to you like the range of socially acceptable behavior is getting smaller or larger?
on american society? i dont care. its not my problem
343. Have you ever fired a gun?
yes. i’m pretty good at my aim though. i just have to work on my hand grip
344. Are people becoming more afraid of each other?
i dont know. but im pretty sure there is a fear of nuclear bombs during our times…sad but its true
345. If you had to choose the percentage of freedom vs. safety what ratio would you decide on (ex: 100% free 0% safe)?
100% free 100% safe
346. Does safety stifle you?
347. Who or what needs to be stopped?
348. Are human beings becoming more domesticated?
a species can’t domesticate themselves. it has to be within the power of another. but i could be wrong
349. Do you follow the lives of the British Royal Family?
no. haha. they can do nothing for me
350. How did the death of Pope John Paul II (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pope_John_Paul_II) affect you?
in no way
351. Have you ever lost something and never found it?
yes. it happens all the time!! it really gets on my nerves sometimes
352. Do you listen to any talk radio shows?
353. Who do you trust more, your friends or your parents?
354. Would you ever date someone outside of your race or religion?
i already have
355. Which of the 7 deadly sins in the worst (gluttony, greed, pride, lust, envy, wrath, sloth)?
none. i am not christian
356. Which one are you most guilty of?
357. Are you afraid to be alone with yourself?
no. but sometimes i really dont like being in the dark alone.
Do you try to avoid thinking?
at times yes
358. Would you venture to tell someone you loved him or her if they didn’t say it first?
um…no >.< i don’t have that type of courage…
359. What are you the most sensitive about?
360. What can you talk about for hours?
really geeky stuff
361. Do you talk about yourself, other people, or ideas the most?
um. mostly about ideas and other people
362. Do you believe that spell casting can work?
in your mind yes..
363. Are you a fan of The Legend of Zelda games?
no. i have not played them. although i’m super addicted to the Sims
364. What old movie would you go see if it were re-released in the movie theaters?
wao that’s a really hard question ^^” since there are many to pick from
365. Is there a celebrity that you would be too starstruck to talk to if you met them?
no. they’re all like us, so there’s nothing “awestruck” about them
366. Have you ever left a mean unsigned note?
367. Do you think it’s cheesy to paste things you didn’t write into your diary?
i guess…but ive never done that
368. What are three things that you try not to think about?
the things that irritate me or anger me, people who annoy me, and yea….that’s it
369. Is casual sex acceptable for you?
370. What form of sexual protection do you use?
371. What is expected of you that you feel is unnatural or not right?
what do you mean? i do things of my own accord
372. Do you sometimes place your own expectations on other people?
yes, because i expect them to be better and exceed
373. Do you sometimes act overeager to make friends when you are around strangers?
374. Do you take everything that is said literally?
375. Do you take most things others say seriously?
at some points yes. but it depends how much i know the person. if i know them for a longer time, i can learn what type of talk they use, how they react to things, etc…
376. Do you have a quick wit?
no i dont think so
377. Do you believe in the need for political correctness?
no since politics can always be changed anyways
378. Do you have strong opinions and beliefs?
yes, i would say so
379. If yes, can you still hang out with and be friends with people who disagree with you?
380. Are you uptight?
381. Do you sometimes do risky things?
382. Could just about anyone hold your interest in a conversation for at least ten minutes?
i would say so, but i dont really know
383. Are you self-conscious?
i would say so, but not all the times
384. What would be your ideal destination for a Saturday afternoon?
385. Does anyone have a video tape of you doing soemthing embaressing?
386. What is Kevin Smith’s(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Smith) best movie?
i dont know who that is
387. Where do you like to go on Friday or Saturday nights?
usually i like to sleep or draw, but if i can hang out with friends, i do that too
388. Do you like your friends to act the same way all the time or do you accept their moods and changes?
accept them for who they are, although some habits/events can be controlled/changed
389. Do you often feel like other people are judging you?
390. What do you think other people judge you to be like?
i dont know…like i care
391. Are you quick to judge others?
392. When you have a fight with someone do you want to talk about it right away or calm down first and then talk?
i call them arguments, but anyways i usually am calm about what i need to talk about
393. Some say love is a river (according to the old song). What do you say love is?
love is simple and complex
394. What is the worst fault a person can have?
bad habits they know they have but dont fix
395. Do you have it?
i dont know
396. Which do you think has more impact on a person’s character, genetics or environment?
both have an impact. its not one or the other. besides, this is a stupid question.
397. Who was your first best friend?
this boy who went to the same school as me. we did everything together.
398. If you are not best friends anymore, what came between you?
399. Who have you read a biography about?
no one. there are not biographies of the people i am interested in
400. What would your own autobiography be called?