Originally Posted: 29th of May 2012, 2:44pm
901. Would you rather have a candle scented like blueberries and creme or butterscotch pecan pie?
none of those because I have my own idea of creating a candle store that’s scented like a lot of foods and dishes. you can wake up your kids, or parents, or boyfriend with these candles because they’ll think you’re cooking something really good, but it’s really just a candle. But I’m not gonna do some that are all these sweat american food, because a lot of people don’t like those, and having their house smell like sugar and candy.
902. Which ones are fruits and which are vegetables:
903. Does it annoy you when people talk loudly on their cell phones in public?
omgosh yes! it’s so rude to the people around them, and you’re kinda forced to move somewhere else after you’ve sat in a comfortable place. I really don’t like it. They should talk somewhere else.
904. Is love a commitment to one person, or can you love more than one person at the same time?
ok so you’re asking 2 different things.
i can romantically love one person, but I can love my brother, mother, and friend at the same time. but those are different kinds of love.
905. Cover or original:
Smooth Criminal; is it better by Michael Jackson or Alien Ant Farm?
Blue Monday better by Orgy or New Order
I Want Candy; Is it better by Aaron Carter or Bow Wow Wow?
Love Song; Is it better by 311 or The Cure?
It’s My Life; Is it better by No Doubt or The Talking Heads?
I have no idea what you’re talking about
906. What is the most uncomfortable feeling?
feeling awkward during that silent moment where you KNOW there should be some comment or something.
907. Do you like Maroon 5?
no. i think they’re boring.
908. Would you ever go on a blind date TV show?
if i get paid, yea. but that has nothing to do with what the outcome has to be.
909. How much of your wardrobe is dry clean only?
all of it. I don’t use dryer machine. I think it’s really useless , and hanging it outside or inside my house if it’s raining is free and doesn’t shrink my clothes after wearing only one time. That happened to me once. I had gotten this awesome, comfortable brown dress for the winter. But my ma put it in the dryer, and it shrank so much that it wasn’t even a dress anymore. It was a really tight shirt TT_TT
910. Who’s arms would you like to crawl into?
my dogs ^^ cuz she’s so cute and soft
911. What the hell is your problem?
i think you have a problem
912. Look around you. What is the most beautiful thing you can see?
my dog ^^
913. What is the most beautiful thing you can’t see?
i don’t know. if i can’t see it, how would i know what it is?
914. Take a deep breath. Yawn deeply. Do you appreciate the things most people take for granted, like breathing?
um no. humans are more complex now that we don’t have to be thinking about breathing. we’re land mammals, not sea mammals.
915. Do you appreciate breathing more when you have a cold and you’re all congested and can’t breathe right?
i have allergies most of my life, so appreciating breathing doesn’t cross my mind. I just want to get rid of my allergies.
916. Is congestion a positive thing because it helps you to appreciate breathing?
no, cuz its harder to breathe. you get less oxygen to your brain. you’re not thinking about this fucking appreciation crap.
917. How is your life like a work of art?
my life is a busy work of art? haha i don’t know what you’re asking me
918. Do you feel that your life influences and is influenced by many other lives?
we are interconnected so there is no difference between influencing someone else and that someone else influencing me. that’s just part of life. even if it’s the smallest thing. like, sometimes i ask myself, what would my japanese class be like if i wasn’t there? probably people would keep talking to the people they already know. I’m the type that talks to everyone as long as they are wanting to talk to me too. and then i talk to their friends who are in the same class, and we just all become friends that way. ^^
919. Has a smile ever made all the difference in the world to you?
yea. makes you happier.
920. Have you ever looked at a tree and considered how the roots could be miles long, trailing and entwining with other roots underground, all of them holding the soil together?
no. i don’t think about that. like, yea that’s pretty to think about and i like it, but i also think about the people that piss me off becuz they’re cutting trees and when it rains the soil isn’t strong enough to hold all that water and heat.
921. Do you notice the little things in life?
922. Do you feel, as Jung did, that deep down, underneath our individual personalities we are all the same?
who’s this jung person? cuz he just figured out something that’s already been figured out
923. Do you feel a great oneness with the universe?
924. When was the last time you decided to really enjoy yourself?
long time ago. now i’m too busy procrastinating for my shitty homework that i don’t want to do
925. When was the last time you set your self free and acted without caring at all what someone else thought?
5 minutes ago?
926. Have you ever held someone and appreciated how delicate and fragile all life is and felt that they were even more precious and beautiful because one day they would die..and so will you?
no. death is part of life and everything is fragile. it just depends what you do with it and how you react.
927. In ten years someone else might own your house and the room you are sitting in now. Someone else might be standing right next to where you are sitting now. So that means you could be standing right next to someone but you can’t see him or her because they are ten years away.
Ever look at life like that?
no. its too wishy-escapism for me. i just focus on the present moment.
and i wouldn’t really care about someone else owning the place i live in now. im happy to move.
928. When was the last time you:
Soaked in a bubble bath: when i was 10
Read a good book outside: last summer 2010
Held someone’s hand: i can’t remember
Felt truly joyful: i can’t remember
929. What do you bring to this world that no one else can?
i don’t know. air?
930. Do you feel that you are part of every living thing in this world and that all those things are part of you?
yea. didn’t you already know that? if no, you’re stupid.
931. Are you more afraid of death or not completely living?
this is a stupid question. i already said death is a part of life. DEAL WITH IT!!!
932. What was the last thing you wanted to do but didn’t or couldn’t do?
go to the beach
933. Why don’t you try and do that thing now?
there is no ocean where i am right now. and don’t even start with “what about lakes”. no! lakes don’t have beaches. only oceans have beaches. lakes are dirty and gross.
934. What is the most wonderful thing happening right now in the world?
summer. i love the summer!
935. Name 7 things going on around you that you normally wouldn’t notice:
2. my dog sleeping
3. curtain moving with wind
4. annoying tv
5. birds outside
7. dirt on the floor
936. Name three things you hate
1. annoying people
2. ignorant people
3.annoying, and loud kids that dont’ have any manners
937. Name one GOOD thing about each of those 3 things you hate.
ha! youre funny !
938. What do you tend to see in black and white, rather than in shades of gray?
black and white pictures. line art.
939. Admit three things you do that you are ashamed of but shouldn’t be.
1. i’m not ashamed of anything i do
940. What qualities make a person “good” in your eyes?
good manners, not annoying creepy or a pervert, etc.
941. Do you have any of these qualities?
942. Are you willing to do what it takes to achieve what you want to?
yea! that’s called working
943. Name one bad quality about someone you love.
doesn’t keep promises and forgets because it wasn’t something they considered important
944. Name one good quality about someone you hate.
they take showers
945. Are you pro life or pro choice and why?
i don’t care about this argument because a lot of americans take it as a religious thing.
if i want an abortion, ill go get one. making something like this illegal wouldn’t work anyway, because even then people will get abortions but the number of deaths and unsanitary procedures will rise. so, you know what, don’t put your opinions on me since you’re not the one that has to think about raising a kid, and financially supporting a kid. seriously its my life, not yours. if you know so much about raising kids, then you do it.
946. If you are pro life write a reason someone might be pro choice. If you are pro choice write a reason someone might be pro life.
i dont know. deal with your own pregnant issues.
947. Can you see the beauty in?
A bumble bee: no
A man skating: no
A woman combing her hair: yea
A box of tissues: yea
Yourself naked: yea
948. What are you most afraid of?
949. Whose life would you REALLY NOT want to ever have?
the american president
Why? they never really do anything productive and the pay is low
950. Can you come up with a reason why you might want their life?
951. Name one thing that is beautiful about your body: hands?
952. Name one thing that is ugly about your body: butt. omg my celulite !
953. Name one thing that is beautiful about your mind: that it has enough water and oxygen?
954. Name one thing that is ugly about your mind: its kinda bloody…
955. Who was the last person you were rude to?
i dont know
956.Are your elbows soft?
what? no one’s elbows are soft, its just bone and skin.
957. Are you ticklish?
958. Are you awkward or graceful?
you can be both
959. Do you wear glasses/contacts?
i wear both
960. If you wear contacts what’s the longest you have ever left them in your eyes?
2 weeks. but i wouldn’t advise it cuz then you’ll get eye problems
961. What’s going on where you are right now?
i’m sitting in the living room , writing this question thing, and watching tv
962. What is your favorite thing to touch?
my dog ^^
963. What is your favorite kind of incense?
964. What relaxes you?
965. How much time have you wasted?
alot. but it depends about what you’re talking about
966. How do you afford your rock and roll lifestyle?
967. What does teen spirit smell like?
a stupid american concept
968. Do you mostly listen or hear?
listen and hearing is the same thing -_-
969. Look or see?
970. Do you comprehend all the things you read?
971. Is it necessary to be repetitive in order to be creative?
no. thats not being creative
972. Do you control your attitude or does it control you?
973. Are your relationships mostly passion or conversation?
974. Do you do what needs to be done regardless of the consequences?
no. because the consequences are also important
975. Is money how you keep score?
976. Who can you do everything or nothing with and still have the best time?
977. Just because you’re angry does that give you the right to be cruel?
978. What is maturity and where does it come from?
omg this is too deep of a question..
979. Who is the maturest person you know?
lol. maturest? obviously not you
980. Who is the most immature person you know?
981. If there was a fire and you could only rescue one thing from your room (all people and pets have escaped on their own, even goldfish) what would it be?
my dog. and then i would go for a cabinet that me and my mom keep, that has all of our important papers.
982. If you could, what 3 albums would you force everyone to remove from his or her CD collections?
1 i don’t really care about what other music people listen to
983. Does Marilyn Manson scare you or bore you?
984. What do you think of the Insane Clown Posse?
i’ve never seen it
985. What’s the best movie about high school?
none. high school is boring
986. Do you like Michael Jackson better in the 80’s 90’s or today?
i don’t really like michael jackson. he had skin issues
987. Is choosing a different store to shop in from most people really making a statement?
no. clothes are clothes
988. What’s the riskiest thing you’ve ever done?
989. Have you ever ridden in a car while the driver had been drinking?
990. Who needs to get a life?
me i think xD
991. Do write on yourself with milky pens?
what are milky pens. pens made out of milk?
992. What should be different about high school curriculum?
less crap, more important things like science and math
993. Right now are you exactly the way you want to be?
994. Who can save you from yourself?
995. Are you a responsible person?
996. “It is absurd to divide people into good and bad. People are either charming or tedious.”
— Oscar Wilde
Do you agree?
charming or tedious is the same as saying good or bad. they’re both dualisms.
997. How many greatest hits albums do you own?
998. Are you at risk for a.i.d.s.?
999. Do you want to have it all?
1000. Do you collect green pictures of dead presidents?
no. they’re not hot at all. ugly old white men that just want to spend a lot of money? no!
Again: you can access this 5000 Questionnnaire at http://5000questionsur.livejournal.com/