Originally Posted: 8th of May 2012, 4:56pm
So I have found this awesome 5000 questions survey thingy. ^^ And I thought: heck, why not? Let me try this thing. So, from here on you can know a little bit more about me and the persona I am. If you want to fill it out yourself, you can find it here: http://5000questionsur.livejournal.com/?skip=40
Here goes nothing! PART ONE!!!!!!!!
I am a human who’s name really sucks…
2. What are the 3 most important things everyone should know about you?
that I am open-minded, most times i am introverted but I open up once i know the person for some time, and i love languages.
3. When you aren’t filling out 5,000 question surveys like this one what are you doing?
probably doing school related things, or watching movies/dramas/anime or drawing ^^”’
4. List your classes in school from the ones you like the most to the ones you like the least (or if you are out of school, think of the classes you did like and didn’t like at the time).
Well, I am only taking 4 classes for this quarter….so here goes.
Japanese 104 — Religion and Ethics: Japanese Ethics — Economics 105 — International Studies 201: Evolution of Modern State
5. What is your biggest goal for this year?
to pass…and not attempt suicide in the process .haha
6. Where do you want to be in 5 years?
in japan…that would be a dream
7. What stage of life are you in right now?
the stage where all the poop is gathered , and i’m trying to clean it all up. or where there’s a lot of messiness really
8. Are you more child-like or childish?
what’s the difference. besides, there is a child within all of us
9. What is the last thing you said out loud?
10. What song comes closest to how you feel about your life right now?
Preciosa by Mark Anthony
11. Have you ever taken martial arts classes?
12. Does your life tend to get better or worse or does it just stay the same?
it changes like all things, and with good there is bad
13. Does time really heal all wounds?
it is how you make of your time, not just time on its own
14. How do you handle a rainy day?
i go outside with my shower soap, and start scrubbing (only in my head of course. i don’t have
15. Which is worse…losing your luggage or having to sort out tangled holiday lights?
losing your luggage
16. How is your relationship with your parents?
Will you miss them when they are gone?
17. Do you tend to be aware of what is going on around you?
sometimes yes, sometimes no
18. What is the truest thing that you know?
that i am female, and the sky is multiple colors
19. What did you want to be when you grew up?
a vet, until i was allergic to cats
20. Have you ever been given a second chance?
21. Are you more of a giver or a taker?
a giver, but a very discrete giver.
22. Do you make your decisions with an open heart/mind?
yes, though sometimes no
23. What is the most physically painful thing that has ever happened to you?
my 3 knee injuries when i was little (all happened in the same place: so now all that skin is like permanent scar tissues. weird right?)
24. What is the most emotionally painful thing that has ever happened to you?
when i moved to u.s.
25. Who have you hugged today?
my dog ^w^
26. Who has done something today to show they care about you?
my dog, she came to my bed while i was still sleeping, and i woke up to her licking my hand
27. Do you have a lot to learn?
28. If you could learn how to do three things just by wishing and not by working what would they be?
A) to comprehend, listen, speak, read, and write all the languages ever invented on planet earth and retain all of that knowledge
B ) to maintain a farm of my own
C ) to be strong and very flexible so I can defend myself as well as maintain my body in perfect shape for my respected age and size
29. Which do you remember the longest: what other people say, what other people do or how other people make you feel?
what they do and how it made me feel
30. What are the key ingredients to having a good relationship?
trust, respect, and patience, understanding and open-minded. there are other things too but i think those are really important
31. What 3 things do you want to do before you die?
A ) travel the world
B ) enjoy different foods
C ) have my own home in viequez
32. What three things would you want to die to avoid doing?
A ) being eaten or bitten in anyway by a shark
B ) break any bones
C ) get raped…no one likes that
33. Is there a cause you believe in more than any other cause?
peace. i know its broad, but it explains everything from endangered animals to recycling to no wars and what-not
34. What does each decade make you think of:
The 19.. the good life (not in europe)
20’s: more farms/ less pollution
30’s: less computerized technology
40’s: at some point my grandma being alive and hiroshima…
50’s: americans think they’re so great for colonizing…
60’s: DISCO!!!!! and my mom being born
70’s: um… actually i don’t know
80’s: american rock/pop music was good at this time
90’s: um….me growing up? xD
2000 (so far): moving to u.s
2010’s: wanting to leave u.s
35. Which decade do you feel the most special connection to and why?
90’s and 80’s….because that is what i grew up with and the basics to my childhood
36. What is your favorite oldie/classic rock song?
Shima uta by : the bomb
37. What country do you live in and who is the leader of that country?
u.s., an asshole with a penis
If you could say any sentence to the current leader of your country what would it be?
kiss my ass
38. What’s your favorite TV channel to watch in the middle of the night?
um…none really. although i’ve been watching one episode of d no arashi before going to sleep
39. What Disney villain are you the most like and why?
um…i dont know
40. Have you ever been a girl scout/boy scout?
no. too sexist for my taste. they dont have those in latin countries
41. If you were traveling to another continent would you rather fly or take a boat?
fly. its so much faster
42. Why is the sky blue during the day and black at night?
because it is. i can’t explain that.
43. What does your name mean?
my first name? nothing
44. Would you rather explore the deeps of the ocean or outer space?
deeps of the ocean
45. Word association
What is the first word that comes to mind when you see the word:
46. If you could meet any person in the world who is dead who would you want it to be?
i wouldnt want to since they are probably really bony….with no skin…or if there is skin, it probably be odd..
47. What if you could meet anyone who is alive?
omg all members of dbsk together!!!!!
48. Is there a movie that you love so much you could watch it everyday?
uaaaaamm….nightmare before xmas by tim burton
49. You are going to be stuck alone in an elevator for a week. What do you bring to do?
edable food that doesn’t need to be regrigerated, a pillow, and a blanket, and a book
50. Have you ever saved someone’s life or had your life saved?
my life was saved when i was born, and when we found out i had asthma
51. Make up a definition for the following silly words…
Fruitgoogle: googles that have fruit accessories
Ambytime: time with amby
Asscactus: a cactus that looks like an ass
52. What was the last thing you made with your own hands?
53. What was your favorite toy as a child?
54. How many TV’s are in your house?
55. What is your favorite thing to do outside?
climb things/ have fun?
56. How do you feel when you see a rainbow?
57. Have you ever dreamt a dream that came true?
58. Have you ever been to a psychic/tarot reader?
59. What is your idea of paradise?
the place doesn’t matter. as long as there is happiness
60. Do you believe in god and if so what is he/she/it like?
61. Do you believe in Hell?
62. What one thing have you done that most people haven’t?
um…i dont know
63. What is the kindest thing you have ever done?
give my heart
64. Are you a patient person?
65. What holiday should exist but doesn’t?
my birthday duh! haha just kidding
66. What holiday shouldn’t exist but does?
67. What’s the best joke you ever heard?
i dont know
68. Where is the most fun place you have EVER been?
69. Is your hair natural or dyed?
70. Do you have any deep dark secrets or are you pretty much up front?
neither. i dont have any ‘deep dark secrets’ but i am not up front either
71. What is under your bed right now?
art supplies, books, papers, a folded up chair, and carpet
72. If you were in the Land of Oz would you want to live there or go home?
id wanna go home
73. If you drive do you frequently speed?
74. What is the world’s best song to dance to?
there are a lot of them.
75. What song was on the last time you danced with someone?
wao….that has been a while so i really can’t remember
76. Do you prefer Disney or Warner Brothers?
either is ok. i prefer ghibli studios
77. What is the first animal you would run to see if you went to the zoo?
lizard section and frogs ^^
78. Would you consider yourself to be romantic?
um at times yes and no. i guess it really depends
79. If the earth stopped rotating would we all fly off?
i’m not sure. i havent been on a planet that doesnt rotate
80. What is the one thing that you love to do so much that you would make sacrifices to be able to do it?
drawing and sleeping
81. If you (and everyone) had to lose one right or freedom, but you could pick which one everyone had to lose, what would you pick?
the right to power
82. If you had to choose would you live on the equator or at the North Pole?
equator. i like it there anyways
83. Would you rather give up listening to music or watching television?
84. What do you think makes someone a hero?
85. What cartoon would you like to be a character in?
rune factory frontier
86. Name one thing that turns your stomach:
food and liquids
87. What was the last thing you paid for?
88. Are you a coupon clipper?
no not really
89. Get anything good in the mail recently?
nope just trash and bills
90. Which would you rather take as a gym class…dancing, sailing, karate, or bowling?
sailing sounds fun
91. In Star Trek people ‘beam’ back and forth between different places. What this means is they stand in a little tube and their molecules are deconstructed and sent to another tube somewhere else where they are reassembled. Only problem is when the molecules are deconstructed the person is dead. When they are put back together it is only a clone that has all the dead person’s memories. So…
so….what is your question?
Is the person who gets beamed the same person on both ends?
92. What insects are you afraid of?
93. If you could print any phrase on a T-shirt, what would it say?
94. What’s the most eccentric thing you have ever worn?
i dont know…
95. If you could pick one food that you could eat all you wanted but it would have no effect on how much you weigh, what food would it be?
96. What are your parents interested in?
97. Have you ever caught an insect and kept it as a pet?
Have you ever caught and tamed a wild animal?
98. What is more helpful to you, wishes or plans?
99. When do you feel your life energy the strongest?
a little bit after i wake up
100. You are spending the night alone in the woods and may bring only 3 items with you. What do you bring?
a knife. a blanket pillow, and a tent
**This was originally posted on 11 August 2011**